SENDING A JOURNAL AS A GIFT - INSTRUCTIONS
Our journals really do make a great gift for anyone.
Whether you want to send it as a birthday gift, a thank you present, to show your appreciation for someone or to simply put a smile on their face.
All of our journals come gift wrapped & we can add a note that has a message from you to them in it. We also have free shipping Australia wide and can send it directly to them. (Please note though that each order can only be sent to one address, so if you purchased two journals for two different people it would have to be placed as two seperate orders.)
We don't add a copy of the invoice into our packages so you don't have to worry about them receiving that. Once you have placed the order, a copy of that will be sent directly to your email.
1. Place the journal in your cart.
2. Click on the cart in the top right hand corner of the page and click checkout.
3. Under the subtotal - click the + next to the wording "Add Order Notes"
4. Add in the note you would like us to add to the journal. How you write it will be exactly how we write it. Please add From _____ or Love _____ at the end if you would like them to know who it is from. ( Some people send them without wanting the person to know who its from, so this is the reason we would like you to write it ) ..
Press Check Out once done.
3. Complete the below & click Continue to Shipping.
4. You can then select if you would like free standard shipping or $4.00 express shipping. Then press continue to payment.
5. It will take you to the payment page.
6. Under the payment section above it has the billing address. Click on "Use a different billing address" and put your details in here.
7. Click Pay Now at the bottom of screen & it will complete the order. You will get a copy of your order in your email. We will then send it directly to the person for you with the note from you.
You will also get a copy of the shipping tracking number when its been sent.
If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to email us at email@example.com or direct message us on Instagram.